NEXT MEETING: December 13, 2019
Holiday Auction This Friday!
This Friday is the Big Day! We count on our annual Holiday Auction to raise the lion’s share of revenue that we distribute to non-profit organization and community projects citywide and beyond. That means when you do at least part of your holiday shopping at the Auction, you enrich the quality of life for residents throughout our community.
So come, spend freely (not hard, with unusual holiday gifts galore), and bring friends who share your commitment to making our world a better place to live.
- Stacey Street reminded us that every member is expected to contribute to the Auction. We still need certificates for services, restaurants, gift baskets and other items for our Silent Auction tables. She also urged us to bring guests to the Auction. DOn’t worry—with live piano, freely flowing egg nog and wine, and an infectious feeling of fellowship, they will have a great time. Please plan to arrive by 11:30. Buffet starts at noon.
- Pam Jones asked all members to “Buy a Kid a Bike” ASAP so the fleet of two-wheelers will be fully ready to ride by Christmas. Use the Donate button in the right column, below the kids on bike graphic.
- Pam also asked every member to bring an unwrapped toy and canned goods to the Auction. Toys should be for children aged 10 to 12.
- Rotary Lite will take place at El Agave Azul Restaurant, from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, December 17th (Third Tuesday of each month.).
- The Richmond Rotary Board Meeting will take place at El Agave Azul restaurant, from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 17 (before Rotary Lite). New Members: Think about attending this Board Meeting!